There are four ways of participation in the conference. You may participate either:
Track 1: participation only with abstract – submission of abstract is a condition for participating with conference presentation. Accepted abstracts will be published in conference abstract book (book with ISBN number and DOI number).
Track 2: participation with short article published in Conference Proceedings (e-book with ISBN, ISSN, DOI number, indexed in RePEc EconPapers, Google Schoolar and Economic Publishing Platform. Proceedings will be submitted to CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX - SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES - Web of Science). For this purpose articles with maximum length up to 21 thousand characters should be submitted. The paper must be adjusted to specific formatting criteria given in formatting template – short papers for Proceedings, which is available in download section. Conference Proceedings will be published in the year 2021 (if possible before the conference).
Tract 3: participation with long article published in journals Oeconomia Copernicana and Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy and remaining conference journals, which are listed below. For this purpose long version of the article should be submitted. The article should be longer than 21 thousand characters. The paper must be adjusted to specific formatting criteria given in formatting template – long papers for Journals, which is available in download section. In the case of qualifying a long article for publication in one of the scientific journals, there is an additional fee applied by the journal. In the case of long papers accepted for publication in Oeconomia Copernicana or Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy the conference participation fee covers only the submission fee for the journal article (Article Publication Charges - Submission fee). If the article is accepted for publication by a given journal, the author is obliged to cover the final publication fee applied by the given journal (Article Publication Charges - Publication fee).
Tract 4: one article submitted in two versions: a) short version up to 21 thousand characters submitted for publication in Conference Proceedings; b) long version of the article - longer than 21 thousand submitted for publication in journals. For this purpose the participant submits the article in both versions.
The main differences between short version of the article for Conference Proceedings and long version of the article for Journals:
- Title – the title of both versions of the papers cannot be the same;
- Abstract – there should be significant differences in the abstract of both versions of the papers;
- Length of the article – short version of the article for Proceedings is only up to 21 thousand characters with spaces; long version of the article for Journals must have minimum 21 thousand characters with spaces, where the long version of the article should be a source of significant added value compared to the short version of the text;
- The content of the article – short version of the article for Proceedings should concentrate on signalling of merit of the planned empirical research, long version of the article for journals is a full scientific paper, which presents appropriate literature review, full version of the empirical research and discussion;
- Literature – short version of the article for Proceedings - maximum number of literature positions in references is up to 10 (at least five references should be indexed in web of science). Long version of the article for journals enables full literature review presentation.
All accepted abstracts will be published in conference abstract book (book with ISBN number and DOI number). Submitted short versions of conference papers will be included on Conference Proceedings supplied with an ISBN, ISSN and DOI number. During the conference, the conference abstract book with CDs containing Proceedings will be distributed to all participant.
The Conference Proceedings will be sent to the CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS CITATION INDEX - SOCIAL SCIENCE & HUMANITIES. If they receive acceptance, they will be available in the Web of Science database.
Additionally, the Conference Proceedings will be indexed in the Google Scholar, RePEc EconPapers - Books and Chapters and Economic Publishing Platform.
After the conference long versions of the articles will be considered for publication in one of the following reviewed academic publication:
Oeconomia Copernicana – Indexed in: Scopus, Clarivate Analytics: Web of Science Core Collection - Social Sciences Citation Index - Current Contents Social And Behavioral Sciences | Essential Science Indicators - Impact Factor 2019: 2.128 (Quartile in Category Economics: Q2)
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy – Indexed in: SCOPUS, Clarivate Analytics: Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI) – Web of Science; ERIHPLUS (Basic statistics of the journal: h-index 14 Web of Science, Average citations per item in the years 2015-2019 4.84)
Only articles that meet all the editorial requirements and receive positive reviews will be published (in the journals). The criteria for classifying an article for publication in a given scientific journal are the following: the reviews of the article, the thematic coherence of the article with the profile and scope of the journal, the language quality of the article. The profiles and scopes of the above-mentioned journals are available on their websites. The decision to refer an article for publication in a given journal is taken by the Scientific Council of the conference. The acceptance of an article for the conference and inclusion of the abstract in the conference abstract book does not guarantee publication of the article in the above-mentioned scientific journals.
Procedure and description of the process of qualifying an article for publication in a given scientific journal:
- Each article is subjected to an external review procedure, in accordance with the double-blind reviewing standard. The prerequisite for qualifying an article for the publishing procedure in the journal is to receive positive review(s).
- Based on the review(s) and the consistency of the article with the scope of scientific journals, the scientific council decides on the preliminary qualification of the article for publication in a given letter.
- The editors of the journal decide on the preliminary acceptance of the article for publication process.
- The author receives a proposal to publish an article in a given letter. The author should accept it within a week since receiving the publication proposal, or the authors have the option of resigning from publishing the article. In the case of resignation from publication in a given journal, the article is withdrawn from the publishing process within the conference, the authors have the right to submit the article for publication in any other scientific journal.
In the case of a positive review and good publishing cooperation with the authors, the authors of the texts submitted within the first deadline (see the calendar) have a chance to publish their articles in 2021 and before the conference in the journals: Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economics Policy 2021, Issue 1, 2021, Issue 2 and Oeconomia Copernicana 2021, Issue 1, 2021, Issue 2. However, due to the reviewing process, the organizers do not guarantee that all the positively evaluated articles will be published before the conference.
The conference is organized every two years, therefore the articles qualified for publication in scientific journals will be published in the years 2021-2022.